This course has been updated for 2014. There will be more of a focus on the applications and benefits high speed broadband brings to people and businesses.
Smart Phones, Tablets, Ultra Fast Broadband, HDTV, Cloud Computing, Rural Broadband, Fibre Optics, 4G….what does it all mean, and more importantly, how can it help me and my Business? Do you need some clarity on current telecommunications systems and how the new applications they enable can help you?
Then you need this Management level day-long programme. It’s a non-technical explanation of current telecommunications systems like fibre, wireless, 4G/LTE, Ethernet, UFB and RBI, and will provide you with a greater understanding of the language and acronyms and more importantly, what they could do for you and your business.
Delivered in a fun, interactive way with hands-on exercises and a quiz or two!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Management, Administrators, Human Resources, Marketing, Salespeople and others wanting a non-technical overview of current telco technologies and applications
Anyone who wants their business or community to make the most of fixed and mobile broadband and the new applications and ways of working/playing it enables. This programme will provide you with a solid understanding of telco technology basics and how it all works together, in simple English.
SOME COURSE BENEFITS:
- Understand modern broadband enabled by Fibre, V-DSL and 4G Mobile
- Understand the language and acronyms surrounding the UFB & RBI
- Understand how new applications and new ways of working will lead to efficiencies and productivity gains
- To clarify the language & technologies surrounding Fibre Optics Networks
- To understand the drivers for the Ultra Fast & Rural Broadband Networks.
- Understand V-DSL, G-PON, Ethernet and 4G, the technologies used and benefits and limitations
- To understand new IP services and what they mean to us