The past has passed. The future is Digital fibre & wireless. So what is it? What’s the UFB & RBI? What will it do for our business? And if our business should connect to it then how do we do so? Where does wireless fit in current and future technologies? Why do I need digital? What’s Ethernet? What’s IP and how does it make my phone work?
Need some clarity on the changing landscape for broadband & telephony, current telecommunications systems and what the future might look like?
Then you need this Management level day-long programme. It’s a non-technical approach to current telecommunications systems like fibre, wireless, 4G/LTE, Ethernet & IP, and will provide you with a greater understanding of the language and acronyms around the UFB, RBI and other methods of information delivery plus what it means for you and your business.
Delivered in a fun, interactive way with hands-on exercises and a quiz or two!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Management, Administrators, Human Resources, Marketing, Salespeople and others wanting a non-technical overview of current telco technologies.
Anyone who wants their business or community to make the most of the upcoming UFB & RBI rollout. This programme with provide you with a solid understanding of telco technology basics and how it all works together, in simple English.
SOME COURSE BENEFITS:
- Understand the language and acronyms surrounding the UFB & RBI
- Understand what’s in it for me from the UFB & RBI
- Understand how new applications and new ways of working will lead to efficiencies and productivity gains
- To clarify the language & technologies surrounding Fibre Optics Networks
- To understand the drivers for the Ultra Fast & Rural Broadband Networks.
- Understand G-PON & LTE, the technologies used and benefits and limitations
- To understand new services and what they mean to us