Please review the membership categories described below and select the appropriate category for your organisation. To complete your application please fill in the most relevant form below, or download an application form here.
|1. Revenue of over $1b per annum
|2. Revenue of $100m – $1b
|3. Revenue $50m – $100m
|4. Revenue of $10m – $50m
|5. Revenue of < $10m
|Primary and Secondary Schools
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions prior to completing your application form:
- All fees quoted are exclusive of GST.
2.Members are asked to select their category of membership, however TUANZ reserves the right to make the final decision. In addition the member agrees to inform TUANZ if their circumstances change which affects their membership classification.
3. The member agrees that the membership category selected is commensurate with the size of their organisation.
4. In applying for individual membership the member agrees that the benefits of TUANZ membership will be used for the individuals benefit and not for the benefit of any employer company or organisation. Companies wishing to enjoy membership benefits must join up in their own right. Acceptance as an individual member is at the discretion of the TUANZ Board. Benefits of individual membership are not transferable. Individual members are only allowed a single voting authority.
5. Corporate members are entitled to have any employee take advantage of member benefits.6.The TUANZ membership year runs from 1 April to 31 March the following year.
6. Cancellation of membership: Membership is ongoing on an annual basis and will be automatically renewed each year, unless cancelled before the end of the annual subscription period. Cancellations of membership must be made in writing and will be effective from the end of the current membership year. Subscriptions must be fully paid up for the current year before a resignation can be accepted.
8.Upon acceptance by TUANZ, I/we agree to be bound by the Constitution and Rules of the Association. I/we also agree to the conditions of membership including those set out on this form.
PLEASE NOTE: This below form is only for the Business Category (includes Primary & Secondary Schools). Please see the following form for the Others Category.