Here you will find all the formal membership documents that you need to know about our organisation.
2017 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The AGM for TUANZ for the year ended 31 March 2017, was held on Wednesday 20 September 2017 at KPMG, Auckland.
Documents from the AGM
TUANZ and its members are bound to Association’s Constitution. This document was last updated by members at the 2016 Annual General Meeting. You can download and read a copy of the Constitution and Rules of the Association here.
CONFLICT OF INTEREST POLICY
TUANZ Board members volunteer services to the organisation by virtue of their close association and high level of knowledge of the ICT sector, such interest stemming from their private roles on one or both of the demand and supply side of the industry.
As such, situations may arise where Board members are seen to have vested or conflicted interests regarding board activities.
The TUANZ Board Conflict of Interest Policy assists Board members and protects them and TUANZ from the potential threat to its Independent Advisor status stemming from any such real or perceived conflict.
To download and read a copy of the policy click here.
You can see the detail and read the full strategy document on this page of our website.
MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All fees quoted are exclusive of GST.
- Members are asked to select their category of membership, however TUANZ reserves the right to make the final decision. In addition the member agrees to inform TUANZ if their circumstances change which affects their membership classification.
- The member agrees that the membership category selected is commensurate with the size of their organisation.
- In applying for individual membership the member agrees that the benefits of TUANZ membership will be used for the individuals benefit and not for the benefit of any employer company or organisation. Companies wishing to enjoy membership benefits must join up in their own right. Acceptance as an individual member is at the discretion of the TUANZ Board. Benefits of individual membership are not transferable. Individual members are only allowed a single voting authority.
- Corporate members are entitled to have any employee take advantage of member benefits.
- The TUANZ membership year runs from 1 April to 31 March the following year.
- Cancellation of membership: Membership is ongoing on an annual basis and will be automatically renewed each year, unless cancelled before the end of the annual subscription period. Cancellations of membership must be made in writing and will be effective from the end of the current membership year. Subscriptions must be fully paid up for the current year before a resignation can be accepted.
- Upon acceptance by TUANZ, the member agrees to to be bound by the Constitution and Rules of the Association as well as the conditions of membership including those set out here.
If you are looking to Join TUANZ then head over to this page and fill out the relevant form.
TUANZ is committed to protecting the privacy and security of visitors to the TUANZ website. Each time a visitor comes to our website, we do not collect any information that identifies individuals but only collect basic technical data, such as their ISP. On some pages, where members may be asked to log on to gain access, we collect their user name. This information is aggregated with information from other visitors to assist in the development of the website and the maintenance of our database.
Personal data supplied is subject to the Privacy Act 1993. This data may be used to supply third parties approved by ourselves relevant to your business.
TUANZ is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of linked websites.
Our website has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of information under our control.