Welcome to TUANZ
TUANZ (Telecommunications Users Association of New Zealand) is a not-for-profit membership association with over 27 years of positive telecommunications change in our history. We’ve been instrumental in getting the connectivity to the top of the political agenda. Now we must prepare our members and the wider community to take full advantage of the opportunities provided. We intend to play a leading role in creating and promoting the vision of a New Zealand transformed by ultra fast connectivity.
How we act
As a member you know that we will always act true to our values and principles:
- Positive Leadership
- We desire to see a lift in digital competency within the NZ economy
- We will listen and have proactive, brave face to face conversations
- We will promote fair and sustainable competition
- We will focus on outcomes
- We want our members to be successful
Why join us?
By being a member of TUANZ you get to participate in the future:
- By being part of a collective voice
- By having the chance to learn
- By networking with others
- By attending events relevant to you
- By being engaged with influencing government
- By helping to build a stronger user community
Modern Telco Courses
Modern Telco In NZ Explained – 1 day
This one day course has been updated for 2015. See our events page for full details.
Executive Introduction to Telco In NZ – 2hrs
This 2 hour course is new for 2015. See our events page for full details.
Keep up to date
Sign up to our mailing list to be the first to hear about our upcoming events. If you are an employee of a member company, you will also receive our weekly member newsletter.