WELCOME TO TUANZ
The Telecommunications Users Association of New Zealand exists to inform, educate and advocate. We don't represent an industry, we represent those who use ICT services, which is just about every company, organisation and individual in New Zealand.
We are a non-for-profit membership association with over 29 years of positive telecommunications change in our history. We have been instrumental in getting connectivity to the top of the political agenda. Now we must prepare our members and the wider community to take full advantage of the opportunities provided. We intend to play a leading role in creating and promoting the vision of a New Zealand transformed by ultra fast connectivity. Why not join us on the journey?
DIGITAL JOURNEY Tool
We are pleased to launch the TUANZ Digital Journey Tool
The tool takes only 10 minutes to complete and enables you to quickly see how well you are currently using on-line technology and provides a personalised action plan to help improve your use of online services, online presence and technology.
How we act
As a member you know that we will always act true to our values and principles:
- Positive Leadership
- We desire to see a lift in the digital competency within the NZ economy
- We will listen and have proactive, brave face to face conversations
- We will promote fair and sustainable competition
- We will focus on outcomes
- We want our members to be successful
Why join us?
By being a member of TUANZ you get to participate in the future:
- By being part of a collective voice
- By having a chance to learn
- By networking with others
- By attending events relevant to you
- By being engaged with influencing Government
- By helping to build a stronger user community
TUANZ After 5 Series
The TUANZ After 5s is a long established tradition and registrations for our upcoming events are now open.
See our Events Page for more details.
Modern Telco Courses
Modern Telco In NZ Explained – 1 day
See our Events Page for full details, course registration details coming soon..
Executive Introduction to Telco In NZ – 2hrs
See our Events Page for full details, course registration details coming soon.
Keep up to date
Sign up to our mailing list to be the first to hear about our upcoming events. If you are an employee of a member company, you will also receive our weekly member newsletter.